Delicious taste is the first thing that comes to mind when you think of local honey. The natural nutrients of raw and unfiltered honey have that pure, sweet taste you love. But if you can spare a couple tablespoons of your coveted Local Hive, you’ll discover a new unexpected benefit – great skin. Give your face a vitamin-packed rejuvenation with a mask that helps detoxify, exfoliate and boost your complexion. It only takes a few minutes to make.
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (with no additives)
- 2 tablespoons Local Hive Honey
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Combine ingredients in a small bowl.
- Apply to face using a facial brush to avoid transferring dirt or oil from your fingers. Generously spread on face and neck, avoiding your eyes.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes, then remove with warm water and a wash cloth.
Storage Note: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to three weeks.
Recipe provided by Parenting Chaos.