This easy pork tenderloin is sure to warm you up from the inside out. Served with a side of sautéed Brussels sprouts, it makes for an easy but memorable dinner for 2-4. A touch of Local Hive Honey will add a unique sweetness that complements the salty and savory pork. Because the dish features orange marmalade, try it with our Florida or So Cal honey, both of which feature citrus pollen.
Prep Time: 7 min
Total Time: 40 min
INGREDIENTS1/3 cup orange marmalade
3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
3 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
1 1/2 tbsp minced fresh garlic
1 1/2 tsp Local Hive Honey
2 tbsp canola oil
1 one-pound pork tenderloin, trimmed
1/4 tsp kosher salt
1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
DIRECTIONS1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine marmalade, apple cider vinegar, soy sauce, garlic and honey. Stir well with a whisk. Save 2 tbsp of the mixture for later.
3. Heat an ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Coat with oil.
4. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. Add it to pan and cook 5 minutes or until browned.
5. Turn pork over; brush with 1/4 cup marmalade mixture.
6. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
7. Turn pork over; brush with 1/4 cup marmalade mixture.
8. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until a thermometer registers 150°.
9. Remove pork from pan; brush with extra marmalade mixture. Let it stand for 10 minutes, then slice.
Recipe by Cooking Light.