Makes 8-10 servings.
INGREDIENTS- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 2 tbsp [molasses](https://www.thespruceeats.com/what-is-molasses-1328678)
- 1 cup [Local Hive honey](https://localhivehoney.com/products)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Cayenne pepper, to taste
DIRECTIONS1. Whisk all ingredients together in a medium sauce pan over medium heat.
2. Allow the honey barbecue sauce to simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
4. Store in an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to use.
Recipe provided by Real Housemoms.